The Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ 700 System features a composting system (120VAC) and an electronic flush toilet.
Advantages of the FlushSmart™ VF™ System
• A truly modern toilet in both looks and function
• Uses less water than other flush toilets
• Aerates and pulverizes waste for better, faster composting-action
• Installs where others cannot
Ideal Applications for the FlushSmart™ VF™
Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ can be installed in any application that any other Envirolet® System can be installed. But, there are some applications where only an Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ will work, including:
• Cottage or home installations on rock or with little or no room below
• Basements, Garages, Work Shops, Pool Cabanas, Yurts
• Applications where a smaller toilet is needed or desired
• 1x 120VAC Envirolet® Composting Tank (40W min, 540W max) with 1 x Vacuum Generator
• 1 x Electronic Flush Vacuum Toilet (White or Bone)
• 1 x 12V Power Supply Unit
• 2 x Starter Mix Kit
• 1 x Compost Accelerator
• 1 x 5m/20' Drain Hose
• Gear Clamps & Connections
• 1 x 1.1m/4’ x 110mm/4” Flex Vent & Gear Clamp
• 1 x 110mm/4” Wind Turbine Ventilator
PPD refers to persons per day. Vacation use is cottage or weekend use. Full-time is daily. Based on 3 uses per person per day.
700 120VAC Vacation Use: 10 PPD
700 120VAC Full-Time Use: 8 PPD
• Composting Unit Size: 63.5cm/25" W x 84cm/33" L x 72cm/28.5" H
• Toilet to Vacuum Generator Maximum Distance: 15m/50'
• Vacuum Generator to Composting Unit Maximum Distance: 6m/20'
• Head (Toilet to Vacuum Generator height) Maximum: 1.8/6'