The Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ 820 System features a composting system (12VDC) and an electronic flush toilet.
Advantages of the FlushSmart™ VF™ System
• A truly modern toilet in both looks and function
• Uses less water than other flush toilets
• Aerates and pulverizes waste for better, faster composting-action
• Installs where others cannot
Ideal Applications for the FlushSmart™ VF™
Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ can be installed in any application that any other Envirolet® System can be installed. But, there are some applications where only an Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ will work, including:
• Cottage or home installations on rock or with little or no room below
• Basements, Garages, Work Shops, Pool Cabanas, Yurts
• Applications where a smaller toilet is needed or desired
• 230VAC Envirolet® Compost Unit (40W minimum, 540W maximum)
• Vacuum Generator
• Electronic Flush Vacuum Toilet (White) with Flush Handle Switch and choice of discharge location
• 2 x Starter Mix Kit
• Daily Mix (sample bag)
• Compost Accelerator
• 16' Drain Hose, Gear Clamps & Connections
• Pre-Sediment Drain Kit with 5' Nylon Drain Line - Drain must gravity connect to "acceptable drain site." More draining information.
• 4’ x 4” Flex Vent & Gear Clamp
• 4” Wind Turbine Ventilator
PPD refers to persons per day. Vacation use is cottage or weekend use. Full-time is daily. Based on 3 uses per person per day.
820 230VAC Vacation Use: 8 PPD
820 230VAC Full-Time Use: 6 PPD
• Composting Unit Size: 63.5cm/25" W x 84cm/33" L x 72cm/28.5" H
• Toilet to Vacuum Generator Maximum Distance: 15m/50'
• Vacuum Generator to Composting Unit Maximum Distance: 6m/20'
• Head (Toilet to Vacuum Generator height) Maximum: 1.8/6'